Discover A Knew Day® Memory Support
Dignified. Innovative. Encouraging.
A Knew Day® VIVA! memory support embraces a philosophy that is truly unique in its vision for our elders. VIVA! meaning “long live” is a celebration of life that provides the foundation upon which our elders thrive. Viva! drives our daily mission of providing enriching, personalized and purpose-filled environments where our residents can experience opportunities to flourish. VIVA! is about breaking down barriers and honoring remaining abilities that can be reawakened and celebrated as we partner with our residents on life’s pathway.
A Knew Day® VIVA! embraces a person-directed culture where team members are “in the know” supporting resident autonomy, empowerment and wellbeing. Core values inherent in our culture include relationship, choice, dignity, respect, self-determination and purposeful living. Knowing our residents comprehensively enables us to design and deliver innovative programs that resonate with their unique life stories. This approach not only provides our residents with a new day every day, but a “knew” day.
Memory Support | Aspired Living® | Prospect Heights, IL
Discover A Knew Day® Memory Support. Dignified. Innovative. Encouraging. As we learn more about Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, the way we care for and connect with those with memory loss evolves and changes, too. www.aspiredlivingprospectheights.com
A Knew Day® Memory Support Includes:
- Spacious studio or companion apartment
- Three delicious meals each day
- Snacks and beverages available any time
- Groundbreaking approach to Memory Support proven to rehabilitate the brain
- Award-winning VIVA!SM programming
- Housekeeping and maintenance services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as getting ready in the morning and bathing
- Routine health and wellness program, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultations and coordination of licensed medical services
- Medication management and review of possible drug interactions by a pharmacist
- Routine follow-up coordination with physicians and ancillary medical service providers such as therapy, home health and hospice
- Resident and family education and support through VIVA! Link
Safe and secure, A Knew Day® Memory Support community is purposefully designed so that residents may be as independent as possible, walking freely within their neighborhoods, enjoying the community amenities at their leisure.
- Dining Room with Country Kitchen
- Living Room and Family Room
- Winter Garden
- Secured Outdoor Courtyard with Raised Gardens, Lush Landscaping and Walking Trail
- Fitness and Multipurpose Room
- Monarch Multi-Sensory Room