Personalized. Uplifting. Fulfilling.
Many people wonder, what is Assisted Living? And, what can it do for me?
The answer is in its name. Assisted Living. As we get older, some typical daily activities can become a bit more difficult. Perhaps you’re not able to keep up with your housework like you used to. Maybe food shopping and cooking has become more of a hassle than a pleasure. You may be afraid of slipping and falling in the shower or bath. Yes, these are challenges, but you don’t necessarily need or want 24-hour support. You still want to live your independent, active lifestyle. You just want some reliable “assistance.”
Assisted Living at Aspired Living® of Prospect Heights is the perfect solution. Here, you will enjoy an engaging and rewarding lifestyle along with the privacy, dignity and freedom of your own apartment. Plus, the support and assistance you may need now and again are immediately available to you. It’s the best of both worlds!
At Aspired Living, we understand Assisted Living. We respect that while the need for personal support may have brought you to our door, your desire to make the most of every day and make your own choices has not changed in any way.
Here, you’ll have it all – and more. The privacy of your own apartment. The most appropriate level of dignified assistance you require to remain living as independently as possible. All-day dining. Worry-free living – we’ll take care of all the housework, laundry and maintenance. You spend your time as you please! Award-winning VIVA!℠ wellness programming by Pathway to Living®. A variety of community amenities. It’s everything you want and need to live just as you choose. Every day.
Your monthly Assisted Living fee includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Three chef-prepared meals each day featuring all-day dining
- Award-winning VIVA!℠ programming
- Routine health and wellness program, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultations and coordination of licensed medical services
- Medication management and review of possible drug interactions by a pharmacist
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Routine follow-up coordination with physicians and ancillary medical service providers, such as therapy, home health and hospice
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- Housekeeping and maintenance services
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings over
As a resident of Assisted Living at Aspired Living®, you can enjoy all the community amenities offered on site.
- The Elmhurst Dining Room
- Outdoor Terrace Dining
- Kennicott Bistro
- Family Dining Room
- Santosa Salon and Spa
- Community Life Room with Demonstration Kitchen
- Fitness Center
- Library with Technology Center
- Willow Movie Theatre
- Courtyards with Lush Gardens, Walking Paths and Raised Gardening Boxes